Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shutterfly designs are fly!

Yes, that is a super cheesy title but I could not help myself!  Plus it is true; I just love Shutterfly designs!

About a month ago I  entered a contest to be able to host a house party for Shutterfly and I won!  The party will be Saturday, November 6th at my house.  I have space available, so let me know if you want to join in the fun.  We will be "making spirits brighter" by creating beautiful photo books and other photo gifts.  I love making these both as gifts and as keepsakes for myself.  I love looking at photos of myself as a baby and I hope Lilly will enjoy looking at her photobook when she is older.

There is one product that I consistently purchase from Shutterfly and that is the cards.  I have used them as Save the Dates, Announcements, Thank you notes and holiday cards.  They have beautiful variety of holiday stationary.  I already have 2 dilemmas:  What kind do I get...flat, folded, photo? and then what stunning design do I choose?  I tend to go for cards with religious undertones or peace messages.  Whatever your pleasure, Shutterfly has an option for you.  Oh and this year, I am SO ordering the coordinating address labels!  This will definitely motivate me to get my cards out on time this year.  LOL!

As an early holiday gift for you, Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday card orders of 50 or more.  Hurry now because this expires November 3rd!
Post a Comment