Thursday, December 27, 2012

Preserving memories

I love taking pictures and I take lots of them.  Lilly has probably had millions of pictures taken of her over the years.  It is so easy to do what with digital cameras, smartphones, and cameras on the laptop.  What I am not good about doing is printing those pictures.  Really, I am rather terrible about it.

I did start making photobooks of each year, though.  Just in time for her 2nd birthday I finished the book of birth-1st birthday.  I had kind of completed her "Age 1" book by the time she reached her 4th  birthday but I didn't have the money to buy it.  So now that it is the holidays and Shutterfly has all sorts of deals going on, I finally finished it.  I think it looks great but check it out for yourself!


Now I just have to get started on Age 2 and Age 3....
Shutterfly photo books offer a variety of layouts and cover options to choose from.
Post a Comment