Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jersey girls have sand between their toes

I used to have a sweatshirt that said that but it got a terrible stain.  I think I need a new one.  I feel so at home down the shore, to the point that I would consider moving down there.  Last week Lilly and I had lots of girl time with friends and 2 of those days were down the shore.  I think it is safe to say that Lily is as Jersey girl as they come.

First we went to see my friend Janice.  We also saw my friend Giselle and her baby Matty.  We stayed to see the sunset on the bay.  There is probably nothing more magical and centering to me than watching a beautiful sunset over the water.



















 Two days later we went back down (to only a few blocks away from Janice) to see my friend Jane and her daughter and grandchildren.  There was hardly a minute that the children were still.  Lilly slept so well that night!








If you are my facebook friend then you have seen these pictures already.  There is just no better way for me to express how much I love the shore.  I hope everyone had some relaxing days this summer!










No comments: