Saturday, May 2, 2009

so....

I really have nothing to say because I am pretty overwhelmed and cranky. I should say, I have nothing POSITIVE to say. In the past 10 days I have dealt with: a sick baby, a teething baby, a sick husband, a final grad school project, husband's birthday, a short trip down the shore, a leaking car, dealing with said car company, car shopping and now getting ready for Lilly's 1st birthday party. Oh and let's throw my period in on top of that...cause that's always fun. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. And for some reason Lilly is refusing to sleep in her crib. Great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Periods - tell me about them, bloody pain aren't they!

You have Lily's 1st birthday to look forward to. Are you doing a party for her?

CJ xx

Unknown said...

Hi CJ,

We are doing a party for Lilly on Saturday. It should be a lot of fun, if not a little overwhelming. I ahve a big family so "just family" has turned into almost 50 people. And that is not even the whole family!

Thanks for reading my blog! :)