Friday, October 10, 2008

She napped!

We got through it, as I knew we would.  It did not happen as quickly as it usually does.  The making up and apologizing, that is.  Unfortunately, I could not fall asleep last night.  So instead of trying to reduce the sleep deficit, I added to it.  

The good news is that I was able to get some of my schoolwork done today.  Lilly took a 2 hour nap!  It was a wonderful thing.  I made it through an entire phone conversation.  I almost forgot how to hang up without the baby being the cause.  Later in the day I was able to do an interview I needed so that I can do my first big project.  The woman was kind enough to allow me to bring Lilly along.  Besides doing raspberries in the middle of the library, she was great.  (lilly, not the woman I interviewed.)  

So I have one big project due this Thursday and one the following Tuesday.  Now that I have all the raw data, I am going to get started ASAP.

We are going to attempt to go out to dinner tonight, so off I go.  

No comments: