Wednesday, August 19, 2009


On the advice of a few trusted friends I sent another email to New Brunswick regarding the position for which I interviewed. I was cautious about doing so because I did not want to come across as pushy/desperate/pain in the ass. But everyone said one email/phone call a week is acceptable. I finally got a response back today saying that they are still interviewing and that the decision will be made by Friday. I am so glad that I got a response! And I still feel as if I am in the running.

I have been advised to write another letter asking if they are looking for something that I did not present in the interview, since they are atill interviewing. I am not sure how I feel about that. I am kind of thinking that might be too pushy. What to do, what to do??
Post a Comment