Saturday, October 30, 2010

acupuncture follow-up

I have been getting acupuncture once a week for  a month now.  I love it and totally get why people say it is addicting.  The feeling directly afterward is amazing.  I feel so relaxed and calm.  I do feel as if I have been better able to handle many things happening in my life.  It is not 100%...just ask Vinnie!

My carpal tunnel is so much better!  I cannot even believe it.  I sleep better at night, even if I do not go to bed earlier yet.  My digestive issues have greatly improved.  When I eat (large amounts of) dairy I notice a clear effect, and not in a good way.  I still have my cream in my coffee.  Almond milk in coffee = gross.  Seriously.

I am happy to embrace a healthier lifestyle.  In my mind I want to do it all at once.  Realistically, gradual is better and probably longer lasting.  I am anxious to get back to the gym but have not gotten there yet.  I will, I promise myself that.

I have to leave in an hour for my next appointment so I better get moving here at Casa Cappiello!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I am so glad its working for you. I have been debating a lot about it due to my migraines. But I didn't realize you would see a difference right away. That is awesome and really thinking of making an appt.

Unknown said...

Hi Danielle! Thanks for reading. I was really amazed at how quickly it has been working for me. I am going to have her work on points for my asthma next and that may take a little longer, apparently. Good luck and let me know if you go!