Saturday, November 27, 2010

Belated thanks

The days leading up to and including Thanksgiving were a bit hectic for us.  I would go into detail but just thinking about it makes me tired!  Suffice it to say we have been dealing with croup, febrile seizure and, sinus infection and 2 doctor's visits, including one on Thanksgiving morning all since Sunday.  Phew!

I want to take this opportunity to remember all that I am thankful for this year.
In no particular order:
On-call doctors who meet you at their office on Thanksgiving morning
Modern medicine...In the past few weeks alone, Nanny, Baby Porter and Lilly have all needed modern medicine.
Good health insurance
And my job that provides it
My new co-workers
Heat (on this chilly morning)
My family
My husband
New family :)
Friends
Blog friends and blogging
Acupuncture
Lilly's health....while she has challenges, they are minor.
Good coffee
Sleep, when I get it.

I know there are more that I just am not thinking of at this moment.   I will try to be thankful each day.  Why does that so easily get lost in the shuffle of the everyday?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely post, and a lot to be thankful for. We should remember regularly the good people out there who support us.

CJ xx

Unknown said...

Thanks!