Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inner Strength

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”
― 
Eleanor RooseveltYou Learn by Living

Sometimes in our lives we need to have inner strength beyond what we believe possible.  I realized today just how strong I am.  I have an inner strength that will get me through this phase of my life, no matter what happens.  I know it.  I am owning it.

I cannot take credit for this all by myself.  I have a great support system of women helping me keep up that inner strength: the women with whom I work, my friends (my besties!), and the strongest of all, my mom.

My dad and brothers have also been an incredible source of strength for me.  My in-laws have been wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel

You are an amazingly strong woman!! And I do hear you roar!!!

Lots of love!!!
xoxo
Kelly