Sunday, July 31, 2011

Naps

I am always kind of surprised when I hear people say that they don't ever nap.  I love naps.  Like, I seriously love a good nap.  Since Lilly is a light sleeper I was never really able to get too much housework done as she napped.  When she was an infant even the dishwasher downstairs would wake her.  She is a little better now, but will sometimes ask me not to wash the dishes while she sleeps.  I get a lot of reading or paperwork done and even phone calls if I am quiet enough.  When I was in grad school that was my cram time.

Now that I am home for the summer, I try to get some stuff done the first hour and in the second hour....I nap.  Some days she does not nap at all, or very long.  I am dreading the day she gives up her nap for good.  Maybe she will be a napper like me....

No comments: