Friday, July 8, 2011

So 6 months have gone by....

....without even a peep out of me on here.  Truth be told, I was super busy and life was a little (or a lot) hectic.  More on that later.  For now, I am making 2 announcements.
#1. My goal is to blog every day (unless I am traveling without access) even if it is just one small thing.  I get caught up in thinking it has to be a well-thought out and meaningful post.  But maybe a little something every day will be more meaningful and useful than one long one once every 6 months.  I say this tongue in cheek and blushing ever so slightly.
#2.  I started a new blog, too!  This new one is about how I am learning to grill and most likely some other foodie stuff thrown in.  Check it out here!

I hope everyone had a great winter and quasi-spring.  Seriously, what happened to spring in NJ?  I am on my summer hiatus from work and both hand surgeries are done so I should have plenty of blogging time.  i hope I have some followers after all this time!  Let me know if I do...comments are LOVED!!!!

No comments: