Tuesday, March 16, 2010

weight watchers here I am

So I did it. I joined weight watchers. Again. The last time I did WW was several years ago. Really, many years ago. This time I am doing it online. It seems to be the best fit for me right now. After reading my sister-in-law's blog I was inspired by her. So here I am. I am excited that it seems a little more flexible then it was when I last did it. Of course I am still STARVING!!! I am realizing how much I used to eat, especially candy. :(

Today was a pretty good day. It is only my 2nd real day on so I am really feeling the cravings badly. But I only had 2 slices of pizza instead of 3 and a big salad with it. Little victories, that is what it is about for me right now.

1 comment:

GinaC84 said...

YAY MEL! I'm so happy and proud of you for doing this for yourself! It sounds like it's getting easier for you everyday, which is awesome!

Ant and I agree that the first week or two of being on the program can be tough, but totally an eye-opener.

If you need anything at all, let me know! :D

xoxos,
-Gina!