Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Clean hands in the kitchen!

Okay, I have a thing about washing my hands while I am cooking. I totally skeeve (sp?) pressing the little pump on my hand soap with chickeny or beefy hands. I have been saying that there needs to be an automatic one like the ones in the bathrooms. Now of course I am sure that one can be purchased if you are re-doing your kitchen. But we rent, so I need a stand-alone model. Enter the Lysol no-touch hand soap system. I just LOVE this thing. I have had it for a couple weeks now but tonight I made meatballs. When I make meatballs I wash my hands a lot. Like, 6 times before they are in the sauce. It just made me so happy to not have to touch the soap dispenser with my hands full of ground beef.

It's okay, you can call me a dork now!

No comments: