Friday, April 2, 2010

et cetera

Lilly is napping and I think I am going to take one, too. It has been a tough several nights with the Lillybug. At least now I know why she has been so cranky, besides the usually toddler stuff. She has an ear infection. I am hoping that this warm weather stays and just blasts out all the germs that have been hanging around all winter.

So my endocrinologist visit came and went...all my hormones check out normal. Okay, so what does that mean for me? I need to work really, really hard to lose weight and keep it off. Basically, in a nut shell, that is the deal. Fabulous.

I went grocery shopping today and saved 26%. I'm pretty excited about that. That is a lot of money. Now I just have to use what I purchased to make goodies for Easter dinner. THey are totally the opposite of WW foods! I am making the pineapple stuffing to go with the ham. Yum. And Ina Garten's Carrot Cake. Yum Yum! I am going to have to say no to leftovers. I honestly think leftovers are what kills me on holidays. At the meal I am okay. But give me stuff to take home and it is gone by morning. Since it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend maybe I can sneak a walk in there, too.

No comments: