Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thoroughly exhausted

I am just going to say a few things....

1.  I am exhausted.
2.  I did not get to the gym today.
3.  I did not clean my house today.
4.  I ate a little bit of junky food, but not as much as I wanted.  I still felt kind of blah after.
5.  I had a blast with my daughter when we got home.
6.  So because of #5, #1 -3 did not affect me as much.
7.  I am praying that I make healthier food choices tomorrow.  I am starting to (once again) feel poorly when I eat poorly.  When I eat poorly all the time I crave carbs (like an addict) and I don't feel how it affects me.  When I eat pretty decently most of the time I can feel it when I eat the other crap.  This is a good thing.  I was desensitized to what the sugar/flour/fat was doing to me.

I am going to BED!!

Goodnight all!

By the way, have I ever mentioned how much I like lists?

No comments: