Thursday, April 15, 2010

WW update

I have not really given a WW update lately.  I gained at Easter.  Getting my period the day before did not help with all the bloating.  The good news was that even with a gain I kept within the 5 lb weight loss I had from the week before.  The following week I lost about a pound and then finally this week I lost the remainder that I had gained.  So I am down 7.1 lbs. total in 3 weeks.  Not bad considering I had a 2 lb. gain the one week.

I still have not been back to the gym.  I am kind of bummed about that.  But in truth, I have had a lot going on.  Lilly's bedtime routine has been a little longer than before.  On top of that she has been having night terrors for about a month.  And lastly I had my ingrown toenail on my big toe taken care of last Friday.  I had the other foot (3 nails!) done over a year ago and the recovery was so hard that I put off having the other side done.  So at least it is done and hopefully I will be able to work out this weekend.  I think I will at least be able to do my weight workout, if not treadmill/elliptical.

Lastly, I am so excited to have a few other people on this journey with me.  Granted I have not told to many people.  I hate feeling like I am being subjected to the food police.  You know what I mean, I know you do!  So within my family and workplace, unless they read my blog, they do not know.  I have said that I am "watching" but have not been specific about using WW.  But my sister-in-law Gina and her boyfriend Anthony and a few other friends are all doing WW right now.  It is so great to be able to exchange recipes and encourage each other through the week.  Go us!

In fact, if anyone has any tips/recipes/etc feel free to post them in the comment section.  xo

No comments: