Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Loving my new baby gate

So I really should be sleeping, but as I effortlessly walked through our new baby gate I was inspired. We had been using the old school pressure gates that you have to put on and take off each time you are passing through. Or you could always climb over them, inevitable catching something...sneaker, pant leg, etc..on it and almost fall to the ground. Or at the very least spill your glass of water. We bought this gate from Target and I am in love. It was easy to install (we are using the pressure-mounted option) and makes my life so much easier and my house safer. I no longer worry about Lilly falling down the steps. She knows how to crawl down, but has never tried from the top. She usually goes up a few steps from the bottom and then crawls back down. It is very easy for an adult (that would be me or Vinnie) to open and close. I think we are going to get another for the kitchen doorway. Oh, and they are not ugly! I won't go as far to say that they blend, but they are not the horrible.  Okay, now I am really going to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some lovely pictures on your blog, I really enjoyed browsing. That baby gate is fab! They make them very stylish these days.

CJ xx

Unknown said...

I just found this comment! I am glad you like my pictures!!

Melanie
:)